GOVERNMENT OF NAGALAND
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Dated Kohima, the 31st March, 2006
No. FIN/ROP/V-PC/98-99(Vol-II)Pt: In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Nagaland is pleased to order that Rule 26(i) and (vi) of the Nagaland Services (Revision of Pay) Rules, 1999 shall stand modified as follows:
“i) The minimum pension and minimum family pension shall be Rs.1913/-
vi) the maximum ceiling on the admissible amount of pension and family pension will be 50% and 30% respectively of the highest pay plus highest Dearness Pay, i.e. Rs.20,900 plus Rs.10,450.”
2. The modification has been necessitated consequent upon merger of 50% Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief as Dearness Pay/Dearness Pension, and Dearness Pay being counted for the purpose of retirement benefits, effective from 1.4.2004 as ordered vide O.M. No.FIN/ROP /4/84(Vol-I) dated 13.12.2005.
3. The modification as above takes effect from 1.4.2004.
( H.K. KHULU )IAS
NO.FIN/ROP/V-PC/98-99(Vol-II)Pt.: Dated Kohima, the 31st March, 2006
1. The Accountant General, Nagaland, Kohima.
2. Sr. P.S. to the Chief Secretary, Nagaland, Kohima.
3. The Commissioner & Secretary to the Governor, Raj Bhavan, Kohima.
4. All Addl. Chief Secretaries to the Government of Nagaland.
5. All Principal Secretaries/Commissioners & Secretaries/Secretaries to the Government of Nagaland.
6. All Heads of Departments in Nagaland.
7. All DCs/ADCs in Nagaland.
8. The Resident Commissioner/Deputy Resident Commissioner, Nagaland House, New Delhi/Kolkata/Shillong/Guwahati.
9. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Nagaland, Kohima.
10. All Treasury Officers/Sub-Treasury Officers in Nagaland.
11. All Lead Branches of the State Bank of India in Nagaland.
( MENUKHOL JOHN )
Officer-on-Special Duty (Finance)